Penang Trade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penang Trade

Penang Trader

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Using what brand of brake pads for wira front wheel is better?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dyingfish

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Using what brand of brake pads for wira front wheel is better? Empty
PostSubject: Using what brand of brake pads for wira front wheel is better?   Using what brand of brake pads for wira front wheel is better? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:40 pm

I'm driving stock wira 1.5 aeroback. but i always feel the brake is too hot during i going down from genting highland. can you pls let me know the greatest brake pad for me. if around RM100 is better. i know changing caliper is better. but i dont have money to change it. so pls brother, let me know which brand of brake pad suit for me.

Reply:

Re: using what brand of brake pads for wira front wheel is better?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u can try the bendix.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

high temp brake pads.... RS pads not bad... worth a try...

Bendix Metal King Titanium is about RM390 front & rear sets but I have no idea of their temperature rating. You can try to spring for a set of Endless rated at 300C lor ....hehe...but that's out of your budget range
Back to top Go down

Using what brand of brake pads for wira front wheel is better?
Page 1 of 1